All Advantages of N.O. Precursors at a Glance:
- Can ideally be taken for pre-workout
- Can improve workout provisioning
- Close relation to the synthesis of nitric oxide
- Nitric oxides are said to have vasodilatory features
- Comfortable dosage forms (capsules or powder)
What are nitric oxide precursors?
Nitric oxide precursors are supplements that contain pre-stages of nitrogen monoxide (a.k.a. nitric oxide or NO) and synergy substrates.
As a messenger substance, nitric oxide plays an important role when it comes to vasodilatory effects. Athletes aiming for professional performance (bodybuilding, endurance sports) have a need for high nitric oxide levels as the vasodilation that comes along with them is said to have positive effects on training.